Top 10 benefits for having LVT fitted.
- Durability - LVT is extremely hard wearing , which creates for heavy foot traffic and exposure to moisture.
- Warmth - Provides a cushioned feel underfoot.
- Cost - LVT is affordable alternative which brings luxury and sophistication to your home.
- Maintenance - Cleaning LVT is really easy, with it being hard wearing and protected you can afford to be a little rough and give it a deep clean.
- Versatile - Water proof, hard wearing and excellent grip. LVT is also slip resistant which makes it the ideal product for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Innovative design - The finishing product makes it very similar to hardwood. LVT can also come in patterned and mosaic designs.
- Easy installation - The system operates with a click lock system which makes the installation quick and easy.
- Replacements - LVT is sold in individual packs so you can simply replace the tile in the affected area.
- Life span - The average life span of LVT is 25-30 years depending on maintenance, traffic and location.
- Insulates sound - Comparable to other types of flooring, LVT is quieter to walk on.